Monday, September 27, 2010

Why does my leader hurt from studying so much? I never bring headache.?

Could be a combination of eyestrain, dehydration and tense muscles. Get up and stretch frequently, focus your eyes on something distant frequently, drink lots of hose down.
your mind tends to return with stessed and over worked and so it reacts by giving you a person in charge ack. it wants to sigmal to you that it is over worked. i.e. what i think at lowest.
u got more information than your brain can process
You may be experiencing eye strain- possible have need of breaks from reading, more light, or specs.
You could also be stressing yourself out.
I say that you may be studying too tricky without any relaxation. I'd similar to to advise you that drinking fish could help because it's certain to be brain-food.
You should stop studying by osmosis. And if you do study by osmosis, don't slam the book on yoour head again and again. That will fashion your head hurt.
It is from eyestrain. The same entry happens to me. You should grasp some glasses to wear when studying. I hold glasses for studying even though I own perfect daydream.
STOP falling asleep and smacking your head on the desk
dear college,
am a medical student similar to u.that's the problem with me 2.its something common i guess.it maybe stress on the brain and the fantasy.let me provide u a tip (HAVE A BRAKE WILL U!)
could be tension principal ache. or strain from the eyes. if u hold nausea and aura. could be migraine.
if headaches come at singular time. cluster head ache. they cause tear of the eyes.best way to study is for a while everyday and go group during your exams. trust me on this.. this is what fetched me a gold ingots medal within general surgery. !

No comments:

Post a Comment