Monday, September 27, 2010

why do you want to become a nurse?

I didnt at first, but now it have grown on me. It took me 2 years of nursing school to realize that I do love my profession. I hear somewhere that if you love something, you can't really pinpoint exactly what made you love it. You just love the total package - appropriate or bad. Well, that's nursing for me. Hope I made sense a lil bit =)
ha ha ha a nurse ha ha ha ha ha
that's cool
so you can see associates naked
I don't.
i dont want to be a nurse.no gratitude, to much chemistry and biology!!
ask yourself, may be cuz u care roughly ppl, or like to serve 'em.
Growing up in a kith and kin of women who served as soldiers and nurses, and surgeons I have to right to be heard it is in my blood. Ever since I be 4 I wanted to be a doctor. I granted in establish to preform to my fullest and to understand every aspect of civilized and medicine I needed to work my mode up the chain. I started out as an assistant to a nursing assistant and soon will be a medical student studying neuroscience. I want to be a brain surgeon. I simply have such an inherent drive and obligation to help those who can't backing themselves. I know the care I dispense (as a forensic nurse), is the what I would want and expect for myself or my loved one. I want to make a difference contained by the world(I know it's corny). My ultimate hope: Cure CANCER.
The simplest answer is this: to help culture - for me it is the truest and purest answer i can give
  • curly hair
  • small business loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment