Monday, September 27, 2010

why does my hamstring hurt? It have be over 2 years.?

I over stretched it why running for a basketball and reaching with the differing arm at the same time. I draw from terrible torment in it, adjectives the way up to my lower put money on. It feels close to it is being stretched to far even when I am sitting still. I hold been to physical psychoanalysis, and stretching makes it worse. Does anyone know the answer? You may enjoy permanently undermined the muscle where it inserts, making it impossible to alleviate completely. Go see a sports medicine physician and consider an MRI to see what the muscle looks resembling.
Questions about your own robustness aren't things you should be asking a group like this. What you requirement to do is see a physician and get a PROFESSIONAL answer from someone who really know what he or she is talking roughly speaking when they answer a question similar to this. And, if it's been bothering you for two years you obligation to talk to a doctor SOON! I'd suggest seeing a Neurologist who specializes surrounded by problems with the intermediate nervous system because that seem like the motive of your problem.
surgery could help.
consult ur MD.
Sounds resembling the simple answer is that you somehow injured it in a road that it hasn't healed completely or won't. I'd consult a medical professional to grasp a better diagnosis. My guess is that you injured the muscle at one of the insertion points.

No comments:

Post a Comment