Monday, September 27, 2010

why do you choose to be a medical doctor?

help on writing an essay on why do one choose to be a medical doctor, and what motivates one to swot more about prescription Well having a moment ago entered medical college this question is fresh on my mind, since every interviewer asked me. I guess for me it boils down to human being of service to people and on an upward curve the world around me. I want to help relations as cheesy as that sounds, but I the times I feel the best are when I am helping others as anti thinking about myself. I am a short time ago lucky in the certainty that I can make a job out of it. That is why I am entering medical school, that and they consent to me cut people and poke them wiht needles!!
There are closely of motivations to be a doctor. All those reasons could be valid.
The most vital desire is to have indulgence helping people.
A strong intellectual drive is important as well- you can help ancestors by being a social worker or nurse, but something have to keep you going through 4 years of academy and then residency.

No comments:

Post a Comment