Monday, September 27, 2010

Why does looking up at the sun form you sneeze?

It's called the "Photic sneeze reflex" and it's missing in everyone. I individually don't sneeze *just* because of sunlight, but I do know that if I feel a sneeze coming on and I want to trigger it, looking at bright lights help trigger the sneeze.
Check out the link below for Cecil Adams' answer.
you are funny lol you should ask the grill "does you sneeze whenever you look at sun?" let me answer that interrogate I make okay lol I don't sneeze whenever I look at the sun I watch also other people and my dog lol none of them usually sneeze when they look at the sun. I guess you usually sneeze when you look at the sun maybe you own some ill beliefe in the region of looking at the sun - maybe it is only all psychological - what do you devise?
you do?? never happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment