Wednesday, November 30, 2011

why don't you attain goosebumps on the tops of your hand,foot and on your frontage?

I get goosebumps on the back of my hands and my cheeks. They may not be as noticable surrounded by those places if the skin is coarse, but they still occur, at leat on my body. YMMV.
Edit:
All you citizens syaing that you have no pelt on the tops of your hands, your foot or your face. I guess that's possible but you do realise that you are surrounded by a distinct minority, right? Most people do hold hair on the back of their hands, their foot and their faces. We even hold a special name for the quill on men's faces, we appointment it beard.
So lack of fuzz can't be the answer.
Goosebumps appear only at the roots of curls follicles. The places you mentioned are devoid of hair growth.
they are cause by errector pili muscles that are found near fleece foillicules. Those places for most do not have much if any spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment