Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why does rubbing a wooden pop-sickle stick on your tongue formulate some empire sick?

I admit I don't know why, but it does it to me. Ooooh, a short time ago thinking about it give me chills, and makes my put money on teeth vibrate! I chew over it has something to do next to an over-active imagination, and being not sufficiently expert to avoid imagining that stick within my mouth, and chomping down on it, and . . . oh, gross!
Never heard of it.
I don't know I don`t know it's the gagging reflux.
forget nausea..aren't you worried in the region of splinters?
It has to do next to touching the Uvula and Soft Palate, which triggers the gag reflex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/uvula.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/soft_palate.
Most likely it's because the popsicle stick is put too far subsidise on the tongue and thus stimulates the gagging reflex. If you press down next to anything at the very final of your tongue, it'll make you gag.
The truth is it depends on how far pay for on the tongue the stick is placed. The farther back the more potential one is to gag. It's God's way of stopping us from ingestion things that are inappropriate for swallowing.
lol,i expect it is the gag reflex.I remember when i was younger going to the doctor be toture for me.You know those tongue compressors that they use to hold your tongue down while they take a culture to see if you hold strep or not? Well,that probably has something to do near it.It may be in your mind,or you may be putting them too far into your mouth and it make you gag.I suppose it could be many things,but i.e. just two of the tons things it could be.
It stimulates the gagging reflex, a machinery that evolved to protect the upper respiratory tract from being obstructed and inflict asphyxia.

No comments:

Post a Comment